This fantastic spacious 3 bedroom boutique apartment with the right size for your comfortable living will not disappoint.
Apartment features include:
- Large open plan kitchen and living area with a wall panel heater
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, oven and plenty of cupboard space
- Three good sized bedrooms all with BIR’s and a wall panel heater.
- Spacious ensuite bathroom off the master bedroom
- Central bathroom with shower over bath and plenty of cupboard space
Set in a fantastic location, this small boutique building is close to everything the CBD has to offer. Walking distance to QV and Melbourne Central, universities plenty of public transport (both train and trams) and all of the great restaurants and cafes Melbourne has to offer.
Get in quick to avoid missing out on this great opportunity.
Property Code: 1552
Conveniently located opposite Southern Cross Station and Spencer Street retail & shopping amenities. Commanding a bird's eye view with 180 degree outlook over Docklands and Port Phillip Bay!
This furnished and spacious apartment combines modern living comforts, with state of the art technology to make this one on Melbourne's premier residential towers.
Comprises: tiled entry, large open plan living and dining area, first class kitchen facilities, bedroom with built in robes, private balcony and sleek bathroom.
Features include: stainless steel European appliances, security intercom system, European laundry and heating/cooling .
Building features include, multipurpose function room, 25m pool, gym and sauna facilities.
Inspect as advertised.
This fantastic ground floor apartment with internal size of 41sqm and external is 25sqm comes fully furnished and with an abundance of natural sunlight for you to sit back and soak it all in. Also features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of storage
- Good sized bedroom with split system air conditioner
- Spacious living room
- Ensuite style bathroom with shower over bath
- Washing machine
- Huge wrap around courtyard
- Secure car park with direct entry to the courtyard
- Security entrance
Conveniently located to public transport on Fitzroy Street, Acland Street, cafes, restaurants and the iconic St Kilda Bay. Inspection is a must
Property Code: 2685
If you want a taste of city living here is the perfect opportunity. This modern apartment is on offer right in the heart of the metropolis. Designed by reputable architect Fender Katsalidis, this splendid unit boasts:
- Two bedroom and one with built in robes
- Open plan living area with floorboards throughout
- Fully equipped kitchen with marble bench tops, gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space
- Central bathroom.
- European laundry with washing machine
Train station, trams, live theatres and a myriad of shops, cafes and restaurants are right at your doorstep. With the perfect location and quality design it's not hard to see why this building has been highly sought after. Inspection will not disappoint.
The property is ideally located in the heart of West Melbourne, with easy access to public transport and only a short walk away from the North Melbourne cafe precinct and Queen Victoria Market!
This property has it all comprising two bedrooms, one bathroom and a secure car space.
- Air conditioning
- Security entrance
- Secure car park
- Amazing city views
- Spacious internal living
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Large covered balcony perfect for year round entertaining
Don't miss out on your opportunity to live in a spacious modern beauty and inspect now before it's too late!
A light and bright modern city apartment that offers open plan living with views of the city skyline. This one bedroom apartment presents a rare offering in the prestigious Elm Tower.
- Well-proportioned living area with balcony and views along Hardware Street
- Kitchen with new dishwasher, ample bench and cupboard space
- Separate bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with combined shower/bath and a brand new washing machine
- Resort-style amenities with indoor pool, spa and gymnasium
Ideally positioned in the heart of the CBD opposite Hardware Street, experience the ultimate in city living with an easy walk to Melbourne’s finest attractions and amenities. Close to great city bars, restaurants, cafes, RMIT, Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne Central station, Queen Victoria shopping complex, State Library, China Town with public transport a short walk away.
Property Code: 1529
Kick back and relax in one of Melbourne's most boutique developments situated a stone's throw from Flinders Street train station. Centrally located, you'll be the envy of your friends with this stunning freshly painted 2 bedroom plus study apartment.
Split over 2 levels the ground floor opens to a gallery styled entry with spotlights to a feature wall, Large open plan living with feature ceiling and Jarrah floor boards leading to a large private terrace offering city views, gourmet style kitchen with granite bench tops and European appliances, powder room on ground floor.
2ND LEVEL: Features separate study with built in desk, 2 large double bedrooms with mirrored built in robes, brand new carpets and timber feature walls, serviced by a large luxurious bathroom with double vanity and a heated towel rail.
Also included in the property is a storage cage, ducted heating/air conditioning and the luxury of security entry. One of the best on the market!
Well-appointed and spacious fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment has a great floor plan in the Nation Fender Katsilidis building Wills Court.
- Gourmet galley style kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Modern Bathroom with marble finishes
- Open plan living and dining area with adjoining balcony
- Bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Separate laundry
- Building facilities such as pool, spa and gym.
Nestled in a very sought-after location within minutes to the Queen Victoria Markets, shops, & transport. Perfect city pad.
Property Code: 1491
Warehouse style, 2 bedroom apartment, in a boutique block of only 4. This apartment has recently had new carpet and floorboards installed and looking fresh.
Apartment features include:
-Huge kitchen with electric cooking facilities
-Large open living and dining area
-Both bedrooms with built in robes
-Large bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet
-Laundry facilities including dryer
-High ceilings throughout
- Secure entry
This is your chance to secure a unique lifestyle in comfort and style. Close to public transport, universities and the iconic Queen Victoria Market. Inspection is a MUST!
“Toorak Park” estate is available and ready for you to move in and call home. This two bedroom apartment offers size, style and sophistication. Other features include:
- Two good sized bedrooms with Mirrored built in robes
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- Large kitchen with central island bench with quality stainless steel European appliance’s and plenty of cupboard space
- Additional storage area/butler’s pantry with laundry facilities
- Modern central bathroom with quality fixtures and fittings.
- Ensuite off master bedroom
- Split System air conditioning and heating in living area and both bedrooms
- Intercom access
- Undercover carpark and storage cage
- Impressive onsite facilities which include heated indoor pool, spa, gymnasium and the Village greens and gardens.
This apartment is perfectly positioned only moments to Toorak station, Hawksburn Village, schools, shops, cafes and restaurants.
Call us for inspection details today!!
Property Code: 1530
Enjoy the pleasures of sophisticated living in heart of the city with this luxurious one bedroom apartment. Set within the prestigious "Franklin Lofts" building with the best of Melbourne CBD at your doorstep.
Located a short stroll from the Queen Victoria Market and R.M.I.T university and all that Melbourne has to offer.
This stunning apartment offers an elegant open plan design filled with natural light, large bedroom, ample storage, balcony, modern kitchen, granite finishes, stainless steel European appliances and timber flooring, reverse cycle heating and cooling.
Amazing views from level 27 and the building also features a gymnasium, sauna, pool.
Property Code: 2585
This comfortable studio apartment has been recently updated with new carpet, new electric stove/ oven and comprises an excellent layout with open living, dining area and kitchen. It also boasts a decent size bathroom.
Ideally located close to public transport, universities, iconic shopping centres and fantastic restaurants, cafes and bars.
Property Code: 2653